Teaching Maths for Mastery
Intended Audience: Primary Math Teachers
Date: 24th April 2019
Timings: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Venue: Dubai (Venue to be finalized)
• Early Bird Discount – AED 1000/- Plus VAT before 27th of March 2019
• AED 1100/- Plus VAT between 28th of March 2019 and 10th of April 2019
• AED 1250/- Plus VAT after the 11th of April 2019
About the Workshop
Omnispire Training is pleased to announce a unique professional development opportunity for Primary Math Teachers led by Adam Gifford – MNP Trainer. A full day session on the 24th of April in Dubai to learn more about the essentials of the Singapore Method and the implementation of the Maths Mastery method in schools. This course offers a bird’s-eye view of maths mastery by summarizing over 20 years of pedagogy research. For teachers and schools researching maths mastery, this is the perfect first step to learn the essentials.
How to Register:
Please Click here to access and fill out the registration form
• Learn the core concepts of the Singapore method: the CPA approach, bar modelling, number bonds, and more.
• Discover how to implement whole-class mastery in schools
• Get in-depth knowledge from local experts on how to use and implement the maths mastery method.
• Connect with a network of teachers, school leaders, maths experts, and good people — all under one roof.
The Course Leader: Adam Gifford
Adam worked as a primary school headteacher, where he oversaw the school’s involvement with the National Textbook Project using Maths – No Problem! materials. He is Maths Recovery trained, and was the first Primary Maths Specialist Leader in Education within the United Kingdom. He works closely with the NWI Maths Hub, where he leads the Singapore Network Group and their delivery of the NCETM’s Professional Development Lead Support Programme. Outside of his work with Maths – No Problem!, he currently works with Manchester University, numerous local authorities, and Teaching School Alliances.
We are pleased to host Adam Gifford in Dubai to personally conduct the following exclusive session for a limited number of teachers and look forward to your participation. We are confident the course will be a beneficial learning experience for your teachers and will positively impact the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom for all students.